Honours Project 1 - Week 9

We're finished! I'm really pleased with the way this one turned out. Obviously if I were doing this again there's a ton about the process I'd change. For example, I might not have any climbable surfaces as the blueprint pack I used caused a lot of issues with the character model. There is still the issue with the drone flying through all of the floors and walls. Unfortunately I couldn't find a way to fix it. But I felt prolonging finishing the project was not worth the time!
I'm excited to start preparations for the next project now. I'm thinking of doing something outdoors, potentially within a forest. Just to completely change directions from this project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Games Proposal: Project 1 - Week 1

Honours Project 1 - Week 3

Honours Project 3 - Week 4