Honours Project 1 - Week 7

All features of the game are now built! The next week or two will be spent playtesting and tweaking spaces until I get a sense from players that the space makes sense when traversing and that it's fun to play! I've added a few UI elements to highlight controls also. One aspect I've not been able to fix is that the drone can pass through all of the walls/floors/etc. It's not something I've come across before and I'm unsure as to whether I'll be able to repair it. I shall continue to try to fix this along with other playtesting, etc. For now there's not a lot I can write in terms of updates! I shall write something new when it comes up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Games Proposal: Project 1 - Week 1

Honours Project 1 - Week 3

Honours Project 3 - Week 4