Honours Project 1 - Week 6

This week I have been focused on my AI systems. They seem to be going fairly well and I have almost finished the initial patrol/chase element of it. I'll be adding a feature where the enemies will search for the player around the area they last spotted them in the coming days. I've also started working on level progression features too. Toward the end of this level, players will pick up a keycard for the elevator they pass earlier in the game. But on picking it up they will cause some of the doors they passed through to close. Forcing them to use forward progression rather than backtrack too much. The flow of the level seems to be working quite well as it is currently, But I'm hopefully going to be in a position to start playtesting with others next week so I can make tweaks and improve gameplay overall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Games Proposal: Project 1 - Week 1

Honours Project 1 - Week 3

Honours Project 3 - Week 4