Games Proposal Brief 2 Week 5 - Finalised

This week is a quick update to mention that I have finalised the design! I'm super proud of this work and feel like simplifying the design and limiting it to just a couple of mechanics and only highlighting a simple gameplay loop was absolutely the best idea. You can hear more of my thoughts on the design process in this video:
Reflecting on this design I feel like I've learnt a lot. I think I'll be adding more sequencers to my levels to highlight more information where I can in future as well as creating more visual cues for players to learn from. If I were to work on this project again or develop it further, I would probably like to add an AI of a security guard or something that would give players more tension in other areas. But for the sake of this loop, I don't think it needed it at this stage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Games Proposal: Project 1 - Week 1

Honours Project 1 - Week 3

Honours Project 3 - Week 4