Games Proposal Brief 2 Week 4 - The Finishing Line

On the penultimate week I spent a lot of time with small tweaks to get things to a final position. After feedback from my lecturers I focused most of my attention on signposting directionality for players as well as clearing other sections up.
My Lecturer Peter Bottomley spent some time with my project looking at the opening cutscene and gave some great direction with making things clearer for the players by slowing it down and reversing it's direction. He also advised me to add more movement to retrieving the artefact so the pay off is a bit less anticlimactic. Overall I think this project is nearing the finish line. But, as always, I'll await more feedback to see if there's anything else missing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Games Proposal: Project 1 - Week 1

Honours Project 1 - Week 3

Honours Project 3 - Week 4