Games Proposal Brief 2 Week 2 - Time Bandit

I've been really enjoying this brief! Initially I decided that I was just going to block the level out and get the core gameplay loop tight before trying to "pretty" it up. Fortunately, however, I seem to be managing my time well and I had the initial gameplay loop built (with funtioning mechanics) finialised by the end of last week.
This gave me the opportunity to play with different elements such as lighting, animation, cutscenes and other such things! Over the next week I'll be tightening everything up and making sure each element of gameplay is functioning exactly as I'd like it. I'll also potentially be giving players more visual instructions through cutscenes and on screen UI.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Games Proposal: Project 1 - Week 1

Honours Project 1 - Week 3

Honours Project 3 - Week 4