Honours Project 1 - Week 1

So it begins! For this first project I decided to take a look at a top down level design I did as part of a brief from first year.
This design was basic and lacking, but I felt like it had something in its bones that I could work from. I decided that it would work well as a stealth game as there are plenty of points of entry giving players lots of options to approach the level. I then spent some time furthering and developing the design to meet my current standards.
This design felt more substantial and like I'd be able to work in great deatail with the overall gameplay. Over the next week I'll be spending time on the blockout and doing research on gameplay for stealth games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Games Proposal: Project 1 - Week 1

Honours Project 1 - Week 3

Honours Project 3 - Week 4