Games Proposal week 4: Reflection

After finalising my piece I took a bit of time to reflect on how this 4 week brief has gone. I do feel like I may have taken on a bit more than I should have with this one. My understanding is probably that coming back after the summer I came back with a lot of enthusiasm and tried to take on too much! Thankfully I got my work to a reasonable state and though I felt I could have focused my attention on certain areas more than others (my actual level designs rather than the mechanics), I'm overall fairly proud of what was made! I think I made my design intentions fairly clear and structured and I hope they come across that way within my document and on my design video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Games Proposal: Project 1 - Week 1

Honours Project 1 - Week 3

Honours Project 3 - Week 4