Honours Project 1 - Week 3

This week has included creating puzzle blueprints and began working on UI. I have also started looking at assets to decorate the level with as I feel it will help with the overall look and feel of the game. There are many assets within the Megascans series by Quixel on the Unreal Marketplace that I feel will work very well so I will begin making a pass with those once I have decided on some. One of the core features of the game is the ability to use the internet from within the project rather than tabbing out to do research. Fortunately, this was very easy to create so I have implemented it already.
Over the next week I shall finalise the puzzle blueprints and start transferring over to the new assets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Games Proposal: Project 1 - Week 1

Honours Project 3 - Week 4