Games Proposal Brief 2 Week 3 - Getting Through It

This week I spent my time really tightening the mechanics, tidying the blockout and really getting to grips with how the level feels. I added cutscenes and more moving parts to give players direction and also added a simple UI to highlight certain skills and areas for progression. This has made the whole experience feel more cohesive and fluid. I have also added a win state so the level is playable from start to finish!
The next week will involve me playtesting with others to see if there are enough hints to allow the player to progress through to where they need to be without holding their hand through the scene. I'll also be getting feedback from my lecturers which will be vital to improve the overall quality of what's here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Games Proposal: Project 1 - Week 1

Honours Project 1 - Week 3

Honours Project 3 - Week 4