Honours Project 1 - Week 5

I had an exceptionally busy week last week with family and friends visiting for my daughter's birthday. But I still felt like it was worth an update on my current project! I have go the basic elements of the drone down now and have also started to position enemies around the map ready for my AI system to be created.
The drone system will hopefully have certain restrictions once I'm done with it to stop players from exploiting it! Drones will only be able to travel a certain distance and the cameras will only be viewable from that distance too. Players will only be able to use 3 drones at once, but they can use them to set up their own CCTV system to keep an eye on enemy locations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Games Proposal: Project 1 - Week 1

Honours Project 1 - Week 3

Honours Project 3 - Week 4